It is now time to get your swimmers entries in for the A&W gala, (gala 2) on 17th June, 6pm at
The events being swum at this gala are:
- Girls 9/10yrs 2L Breaststroke
- Boys 9/10yrs 2L Breaststroke
- Girls 15yrs/Over 4×2 Individual Medley
- Boys 15yrs/Over 4×2 Individual Medley
- Girls 11/12yrs 2L Butterfly
- Boys 11/12yrs 2L Butterfly
- Girls 13/14yrs 4L Freestyle
- Boys 13/14yrs 4L Freestyle
- Ladies’ Open 2L Backstroke
- Men’s Open 2L Backstroke
- Girls 9/10yrs 4×1 Medley Team
- Boys 9/10yrs 4×1 Medley Team
- Girls 13/14yrs 4×2 Freestyle Team
- Boys 13/14yrs 4×2 Freestyle Team
Ages are as at 18th Nov. 2017.
All individual events are £1.75, team events are free (if selected)
As usual all swimmers of all abilities are encouraged to enter the individual events including the “Opens”.
Coaches will select the swimmers for the team events from those who enter the individual events.
Entry forms can be downloaded from the club website or picked up at club training sessions from Paul Wright or Vicky Mcardle
I can also accept email commitments to enter at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still haven’t hand in your ASA and club membership forms and fee, please hand them in by Wednesday 22 March.
Fail to so means that swimmers will not be able to swim for the club and will not eligible to take part in forthcoming competitions and events.
Membership + ASA Cat 1 = £34
Membership + ASA Cat 2 = £51.50
A&W Jubilee Dinner is to be held at Otley Golf Club on Saturday 23 September 2017, 7pm, at a cost of £20 per person which includes entry to the Golf Club, a 3 course meal including coffee and entertainment.
There will be approximately 12 tables of 10 (maximum) and the organisers would like Clubs to make a commitment and book a table in order that numbers are known as soon as possible. A £10 non-refundable deposit per person is required by 30th April 2017.
If anyone interested please contact a committee member so we can submit the form as a club.