The entries for the A&W Gala NO 3 on 22/07/2017 at Shipley Pool must be received by Tues 04/07/2017.
They can be handed in to Paul Wright or Vicky Mcardle at the training session at Unique or I can accept emailed commitments for your child to enter to:
If emailing I need to know which events they wish to enter. We could really do with two more 9/10 year old boys!
This is a reminder that the entries for the A&W gala No. 3 need to be in this week. The gala is at Shipley Pool on 22nd July, 6pm warm up.
The events in this gala are:
- Boys 9/10yrs 2L Freestyle
- Girls 9/10yrs 2L Freestyle
- Boys 15yrs/Over 4L Breaststroke
- Girls 15yrs/Over 4L Breaststroke
- Boys 11/12yrs 4×1 Individual Medley
- Girls 11/12yrs 4×1 Individual Medley
- Boys 13/14yrs 4L Backstroke
- Girls 13/14yrs 4L Backstroke
- Men’s Open 2L Butterfly
- Ladies’ Open 2L Butterfly
- Boys 9/10yrs 4×1 Freestyle Team
- Girls 9/10yrs 4×1 Freestyle Team
- Boys 15yrs/Over 4×2 Medley Team
- Girls 15yrs/Over 4×2 Medley Team
As usual all our swimmers of all ages and abilities are encouraged to enter there own age group event and the opens. We want and need as many swimmers as possible to enter. Every finalist earns Bradford Swimming club at least a point towards the club championship and we are currently in a very strong position after the first two galas.
So C’mon – enter your swimmers and lets maintain our strong challenge for the A&W club awards.
The entries are only £1.75 per event and no charge if selected for a team event. The A&W’s are fun and atmospheric gala’s and the swimmers love them.
Entries to Paul Wright or Vicky Mcardle at club training sessions or email commitments can be taken to swim (and pay!) to email@example.com
The closing date for entering the A&W gala 2 on 17th June is this weekend! Please get all entries in, either to Paul Wright or Vicky Mcardle at Friday’s training session or email me- firstname.lastname@example.org or text me on 07957684110 and I will enter your child / swimmer.
The events being swum at this gala are:
- Girls 9/10yrs 2L Breaststroke
- Boys 9/10yrs 2L Breaststroke
- Girls 15yrs/Over 4×2 Individual Medley
- Boys 15yrs/Over 4×2 Individual Medley
- Girls 11/12yrs 2L Butterfly
- Boys 11/12yrs 2L Butterfly
- Girls 13/14yrs 4L Freestyle
- Boys 13/14yrs 4L Freestyle
- Ladies’ Open 2L Backstroke
- Men’s Open 2L Backstroke
- Girls 9/10yrs 4×1 Medley Team
- Boys 9/10yrs 4×1 Medley Team
- Girls 13/14yrs 4×2 Freestyle Team
- Boys 13/14yrs 4×2 Freestyle Team
Ages are as at 18th Nov. 2017.
All individual events are only £1.75, team events are free (if selected by coaches)
As usual all swimmers of all abilities are encouraged to enter the individual events including the “Opens”.
Coaches will select the swimmers for the team events from those who enter the individual events.
Entry forms can be downloaded from the club website or picked up at club training sessions from Paul Wright or Vicky Mcardle.
The A&W galas are great fun, atmospheric and the swimmers love them!