The time has come around for everyone to get their swimmers entered for the A&W Gala No 4 on 16th September, 6pm at Shipley Pool
The events at this gala are:
- Girls 9/10yrs 1L Butterfly
- Boys 9/10yrs 1L Butterfly
- Girls 15yrs/Over 4L Backstroke
- Boys 15yrs/Over 4L Backstroke
- Girls 11/12yrs 2L Freestyle
- Boys 11/12yrs 2L Freestyle
- Girls 13/14yrs 4×2 Individual Medley
- Boys 13/14yrs 4×2 Individual Medley
- Girls/Ladies’ Open 2L Breaststroke
- Boys/Men’s Open 2L Breaststroke
- Girls 11/12yrs 4×2 Freestyle Team
- Boys 11/12yrs 4×2 Freestyle Team
- Ladies’ Open 4×2 Medley Team
- Men’s Open 4×2 Medley Team
All swimmers at all levels of the stated ages are encouraged to enter the individual events.
Swimmers of all ages and all abilities are also encouraged to enter the “Open” events.
Entry forms available from, and to be returned to Vicky Mcardle or Paul Wright at club training sessions. They can also be downloaded from the club website.
Each individual event is only £1.75 ! Team events are paid for by the club for those swimmers selected.
We need as many entries as possible for this gala to help maintain our leading position in the A&W series,
if we have enough entries we will enter two team in the teams events.
Every individual or team that makes a final earns the club at least one point.
The A&W galas are great fun friendly and atmospheric. The swimmers really enjoy them so lets every swimmer who is available swimming at this gala.
The entries for the A&W Gala NO 3 on 22/07/2017 at Shipley Pool must be received by Tues 04/07/2017.
They can be handed in to Paul Wright or Vicky Mcardle at the training session at Unique or I can accept emailed commitments for your child to enter to:
If emailing I need to know which events they wish to enter. We could really do with two more 9/10 year old boys!
This is a reminder that the entries for the A&W gala No. 3 need to be in this week. The gala is at Shipley Pool on 22nd July, 6pm warm up.
The events in this gala are:
- Boys 9/10yrs 2L Freestyle
- Girls 9/10yrs 2L Freestyle
- Boys 15yrs/Over 4L Breaststroke
- Girls 15yrs/Over 4L Breaststroke
- Boys 11/12yrs 4×1 Individual Medley
- Girls 11/12yrs 4×1 Individual Medley
- Boys 13/14yrs 4L Backstroke
- Girls 13/14yrs 4L Backstroke
- Men’s Open 2L Butterfly
- Ladies’ Open 2L Butterfly
- Boys 9/10yrs 4×1 Freestyle Team
- Girls 9/10yrs 4×1 Freestyle Team
- Boys 15yrs/Over 4×2 Medley Team
- Girls 15yrs/Over 4×2 Medley Team
As usual all our swimmers of all ages and abilities are encouraged to enter there own age group event and the opens. We want and need as many swimmers as possible to enter. Every finalist earns Bradford Swimming club at least a point towards the club championship and we are currently in a very strong position after the first two galas.
So C’mon – enter your swimmers and lets maintain our strong challenge for the A&W club awards.
The entries are only £1.75 per event and no charge if selected for a team event. The A&W’s are fun and atmospheric gala’s and the swimmers love them.
Entries to Paul Wright or Vicky Mcardle at club training sessions or email commitments can be taken to swim (and pay!) to firstname.lastname@example.org