The time has come around for everyone to get their swimmers entered for the A&W Gala No 4 on 16th September, 6pm at Shipley Pool
The events at this gala are:
- Girls 9/10yrs 1L Butterfly
- Boys 9/10yrs 1L Butterfly
- Girls 15yrs/Over 4L Backstroke
- Boys 15yrs/Over 4L Backstroke
- Girls 11/12yrs 2L Freestyle
- Boys 11/12yrs 2L Freestyle
- Girls 13/14yrs 4×2 Individual Medley
- Boys 13/14yrs 4×2 Individual Medley
- Girls/Ladies’ Open 2L Breaststroke
- Boys/Men’s Open 2L Breaststroke
- Girls 11/12yrs 4×2 Freestyle Team
- Boys 11/12yrs 4×2 Freestyle Team
- Ladies’ Open 4×2 Medley Team
- Men’s Open 4×2 Medley Team
All swimmers at all levels of the stated ages are encouraged to enter the individual events.
Swimmers of all ages and all abilities are also encouraged to enter the “Open” events.
Entry forms available from, and to be returned to Vicky Mcardle or Paul Wright at club training sessions. They can also be downloaded from the club website.
Each individual event is only £1.75 ! Team events are paid for by the club for those swimmers selected.
We need as many entries as possible for this gala to help maintain our leading position in the A&W series,
if we have enough entries we will enter two team in the teams events.
Every individual or team that makes a final earns the club at least one point.
The A&W galas are great fun friendly and atmospheric. The swimmers really enjoy them so lets every swimmer who is available swimming at this gala.