There is still time to enter the A&W Gala No 5 to be held on 18th Nov, 6pm at Shipley Pool.
The events at the gala are:
- Girls 9/10yrs 4×1 Individual Medley
- Boys 9/10yrs 4×1 Individual Medley
- Girls 15yrs/Over 4L Butterfly
- Boys 15yrs/Over 4L Butterfly
- Girls 11/12yrs 2L Backstroke
- Boys 11/12yrs 2L Backstroke
- Girls 13/14yrs 4L Breaststroke
- Boys 13/14yrs 4L Breaststroke
- Ladies’/Girls Open 2L Freestyle
- Men’s/Boys Open 2L Freestyle
- Girls 13/14yrs 4×2 Medley Team
- Boys 13/14yrs 4×2 Medley Team
- Ladies’/Girls Open 4×2 Freestyle Team
- Men’s/Boys Open 4×2 Freestyle Team
- (Ages as at 18/11/2017)
So far we have entries from:
Freddy, Matty-Jo, Joshua H, Tobias, Tyler, Gabe, Ben, & Josh T.
Iris, Amelia, Niamh, Lilia, Connie, Nicole, Emelia, Safin, Gracie, Chloe, Annabel, Robyn, Jen, Megan, Ellie, Daisy, Poppy, Libby and Ella.
This is great but we need more !!
We particularly need more entries from our 13/14year old swimmers and our older swimmers.
Bradford SC is poised to take the club award but we need as many swimmers as possible as competition will be fierce.
So Come and get your entries in to Paul Wright, Vicky Mcardle, Toni Greenwood or Michelle Bastow as soon as possible.
If you can’t make training this week email me firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know your child can swim and I will enter them.